Constructed for Porsche AG
Internal transportation of automobile parts between multiple company settlements.
The trolley should consist of multiple, basically equally-sized spaces, separated by adjustable trays. To prevent the content of the trolley from getting touched by dust or dirt, the trolley should be closed on all sides. The doors should be locked and put under seal in conformity with corporate security prescriptions.
– The shelves should be adjustable and secured afterwards. Hence a safety fuse is integrated in the shelve bearing construction.
– The trolley should be movable both by hand and by fork lift. Under all circumstances, the trolley should remain fully stable.
– While being moved, the trolley should meet all ergonomic prescriptions and legislation.
– Freight documents should be clamped visibly on the trolley, making the trolley traceable at all times.
– The sizes and measures are predefined by the customer, based on amongst others the size and weight of the parts, the operation tuning of the machines, and the available space in the production areas.