CLOSED MULTIPLE TRAY TROLLEY
Constructed for Joh. Enschedé Security Print.
Storage of banknotes of 20 Euros.
The trolley should consist of ten equally-sized spaces, separated by removable trays. To prevent the content of the trolley from getting touched by dust or dirt, the trolley should be closed on all sides. Sufficient ventilation of the printed notes is however necessary. The doors should be locked and put under seal with one central lock.
The trolley was constructed of a rectangular frame of quadrangle steel tube, divided in ten tray parts. On the top and the sides of the frame special tin-plate was welded, which was perforated in a pattern that mainly covered the content but let through enough air to create appropriate storage conditions for the notes.
Further fulfilled requirements
– The shelves should be suitable for storing banknotes, without causing any damage: the perfect shape of the new notes has to be maintained.
– The trolley should be movable both by hand (one at the time) and by a towing vehicle (multiple pieces, attached one after another), and will be loaded/unloaded by a machine. Under all circumstances, the trolley should remain fully stable.
– While being moved, the trolley should meet all ergonomic prescriptions and legislation.
– Freight documents should be clamped visibly on all four sides of the trolley, so security cameras can identify the trolley at any time.
– The sizes and measures are predefined by the customer, based on amongst others the size and weight of the banknotes, the operation tuning of the sorting/loading machine, and the available space in the secured storage area.